Don’t Just Sit In Jail
Ankle Monitors in Rock Hill, SC
Why Opt for a GPS Monitored Ankle Bracelet from Ned Polk, Inc.?
- Wearing an ankle bracelet is better than spending time in jail before your court date.
- An ankle bracelet does not get in the way of your everyday activities
- You’re still able to go to work and attend school while wearing a GPS monitor.
- Ankle monitors allow you to move 30 feet outside your house to move around.
- Blood-alcohol level tests and drug test can be conducted remotely with the use of electronic (SCRAM) monitors.
Make an online payment today
Why Choose Ned Polk Inc?
At Ned Polk, Inc. we pride ourselves on providing reliable electronic ankle monitors. Our monitors have a long battery life, ensuring that you won’t experience any issues while wearing your device. We’re here to answer any questions that you may have regarding bail bonds and ankle monitors. We’ll help make your transition to house arrest as easy as possible.